What you guys think about the Zowie Mico?

So what you guys think about the Zowie Mico?

http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=product&p=6

For me it is the best mice i have ever used, because i have small hands and i like the lightweight and small format size,so for me it is perfect.

I only play Starcraft 2 and it is really good because of this factors.

I have used mice like Logitech g400, Razer Abyssus and Deathadder and the Steelseries sensei, and the Zowie Mico still the best one for me.

It's pretty expensive if you ask me. 

Edit: I don't have one so I couldn't say if I thought it was worth the price :P

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

My (former)friend which i wish dies a horrible death likes zowie, im never going to touch a zowie mouse because it reminds me of how much i hate him. It sounds petty if you want to know why i hate this guy so much then pm me, i dont want to make this a dark thread.

Apart from that zowie are basically pointless now with the g502 beating them at everything

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Zowie makes some of the most praised gaming mice around. I find them to be a slightly over-priced, though. Mico also has a sensor that is not as well documented as Zowie's other mice which have a flawless sensor.

It's pretty expensive if you ask me. 

Edit: I don't have one so I couldn't say if I thought it was worth the price :P

I paid 30 dollars in my Mico and i think is pretty good for it's price

Zowie makes some of the most praised gaming mice around. I find them to be a slightly over-priced, though. Mico also has a sensor that is not as well documented as Zowie's other mice which have a flawless sensor.

I think my Mico is good for it's price .

The sensor is not flawless, this is true, it only works in my mouse pad(Razer Goliathus), in my table, that is white, it doesn't track at all