Cheapest, least ghetto 1080p low latency game stream?

Hey guyyyyyysssss.

Is there a relatively cheap and efficient sub $100 stream setup to play games at 1080p and low latency? Granted, my TV is only about 10 feet from my rig, but I would like to shy away from more cables. Just wondering if there was an option that wouldn't suck my wallet dry.

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

edit

can u explain more what u want to do exactly

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hey guyyyyyysssss.

Is there a relatively cheap and efficient sub $100 stream setup to play games at 1080p and low latency? Granted, my TV is only about 10 feet from my rig, but I would like to shy away from more cables. Just wondering if there was an option that wouldn't suck my wallet dry.

You want to wirelessly stream to your TV from your gaming PC?

There aren't a whole lot of options out there to that. The best solution would be a small HTPC with Steam In-Home Steaming, but getting one for under $100? Doubtful.

Otherwise you could try a wireless HDMI transmitter, but low latency? Good luck.

To be perfectly honest, I think what you want is unrealistic with readily available (and cheap) consumer technology.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

You want to wirelessly stream to your TV from your gaming PC?

There aren't a whole lot of options out there to that. The best solution would be a small HTPC with Steam In-Home Steaming, but getting one for under $100? Doubtful.

Otherwise you could try a wireless HDMI transmitter, but low latency? Good luck.

To be perfectly honest, I think what you want is unrealistic with readily available (and cheap) consumer technology.

Thats what I was thinking. Ill stick with my 30ft display port cable until i can get an in-home streaming media pc for the downstairs. Oh well. Boys can dream.

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

• 3 weeks later...

Something plausible would be getting cable routed through your walls  I've only really heard of it being done for anything other than ethernet cables... Long double female cables either exist or can be ghetto made easily replacing dry wall would be cheap doing that you could potentially turn a closet filled with stable computers into a ghetto "Wired streaming" set up... 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas