Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

August 1, 2014. MP3, M4A, AAC, All uploaded!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Could you please upload these to iTunes? It'd be a massive convenience to me

I am not entirely sure about that. I can look into that but I might need permission from LMG. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

I am not entirely sure about that. I can look into that but I might need permission from LMG.

Alright then. I'll contact Linus too, but it'd be better to contact Nick or Slick due to Linus' second baby coming this week supposedly.

Ok, I've contacted Linus and Nick about this. Now, @Slick

Alright then. I'll contact Linus too, but it'd be better to contact Nick or Slick due to Linus' second baby coming this week supposedly.

Alright, I guess we wait and see,

Neat, though if you use Android there's this uListen app that let's you stream youtube even when minimized works for past shows if you're on the go

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'd like Soundcloud...

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

Neat, though if you use Android there's this uListen app that let's you stream youtube even when minimized works for past shows if you're on the go

I guess some people could do that. I am still going to continue this for those who want it though haha.

I'd like Soundcloud...

Sound cloud is easy enough, I guess I can start uploading there as well. 

i just link the general download link personally

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

great job man! looks like its gaining a little more popularity

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Yeah same here, it would save me adding it via CopyTrans which takes ages to load

Even withount this is can't thank L.E.D. enough, this has made tens of signal-less cars journeys, hilarious and informative.

Thank you

Yeah same here, it would save me adding it via CopyTrans which takes ages to load

Even withount this is can't thank L.E.D. enough, this has made tens of signal-less cars journeys, hilarious and informative.

Thank you

I think I should be thanked as well lmfao!! Jk led has stepped up

Got this weeks added!

can you do 24 bit/192 flac?

can you do 24 bit/192 flac?

What would be the benefit of doing that? The source is compressed.

What would be the benefit of doing that? The source is compressed.

it was a joke

I think I should be thanked as well lmfao!! Jk led has stepped up

Yeah great work

(What did you do again?)

JK

Yeah great work

(What did you do again?)

JK

Lol nothing I was kidding L.E.D did all the work but the og idea was mine lmfao

August 8th show added of course, They're in AAC, MP3, and M4A formats. 

Enjoy!

August 15 WAN Show uploaded, once again in all three formats.  Enjoy!

I'll just put this here...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198547-august-15th-2014-the-wan-show-document/

and this...

Please help my get more space on media fire, just by signing up with this link.

https://mfi.re/?d42951u

Man, I feel like I did this yesterday... However, August 22, 2014 WANShow. MP3, M4A, and AAC as usual. 

Enjoy!

Added the August 29th WAN show. In AAC, MP3, and M4A. Also changed the formatting so it isn't such a page hog. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for putting these up! :-)

Not a problem!