Official Xbox Feedback Site Launched

Rafy

Xbox Feedback is the most effective place for your ideas, suggestions, and feedback to be seen by the teams that create Xbox products and services. This site allows you to suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or to vote on ideas that others have submitted.

Of course, your great ideas do take time to develop and deploy to Xbox, but we'll be sure to update entries here when we do announce or release a suggestion from Xbox Feedback.

To get started, choose the category that best fits your idea from the menu on the right of this page.

Thank you for visiting and for helping to enhance the Xbox experience for gamers everywhere!

Source: https://xbox.uservoice.com/

They should have done this earlier...

Great! I was about to go and post a "Bring Halo to PC" thread, but there are several already!

Great! I was about to go and post a "Bring Halo to PC" thread, but there are several already!

There are threads asking Microsoft to not release it for PC as well...

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6029296-please-dont-bring-halo-to-pc

"If every exclusive and first party Xbox One game comes to PC, what would be the motivation of owning an Xbox One?"

What a bunch of prices.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6029296-please-dont-bring-halo-to-pc

"If every exclusive and first party Xbox One game comes to PC, what would be the motivation of owning an Xbox One?"

What a bunch of prices.

Seeing as how Microsoft is a massive company concerned with profits, I have no idea why this hasn't been done already. It still blows my mind. Just because the game is on PC in addition to XB1 doesn't convert console players to PC players

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

What a bunch of prices.

lol, this reminds me of gta 5 and people making petitions for pc, though i do want a halo game on pc again

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Seeing as how Microsoft is a massive company concerned with profits, I have no idea why this hasn't been done already. It still blows my mind. Just because the game is on PC in addition to XB1 doesn't convert console players to PC players

because people get xboxes for exclusives like halo, they make way more money that way. im not gonna lie im waiting for the xbox one to go down in price and im buying it for halo

because people get xboxes for exclusives like halo, they make way more money that way. im not gonna lie im waiting for the xbox one to go down in price and im buying it for halo

I wish there were stats on people that buy consoles because of exclusives. I know I personally do it but it has to be several games. One game has never sold me on a single platform with the exception of Pokemon for my 2DS. Then again, a 2DS is pocket change compared to a XB1 or PS4

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

I wish there were stats on people that buy consoles because of exclusives. I know I personally do it but it has to be several games. One game has never sold me on a single platform with the exception of Pokemon for my 2DS. Then again, a 2DS is pocket change compared to a XB1 or PS4

well i got my xbox 360 for halo. i always wanted a console back then coz everyone in school had one, but then dota 2 came out and i was sold to PC forever. but honestly in 3 years time, ill probs get xbone one

i got a DSXL zelda edition, i dunno why though :D i dont really see the excitement in pokemon games. i also dunno why for that one

actually ms doesn't make that much money from selling their own first party games compared to the fee (50% AFAIK) they charge to to third party publishers, the sole reason of exclusives is to make people buy other games to

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well i got my xbox 360 for halo. i always wanted a console back then coz everyone in school had one, but then dota 2 came out and i was sold to PC forever. but honestly in 3 years time, ill probs get xbone one

i got a DSXL zelda edition, i dunno why though :D i dont really see the excitement in pokemon games. i also dunno why for that one

When did you get your Xbox though? When it was $399 or $199? (wasn't it like $499 at launch I forgot) I'd buy an Xbox for Halo at $199. At that point the games were priced so cheaply and $199 is reasonable to play a few halo games. But paying a ton at launch or shortly after wouldn't be worth it IMO. Once you exceed $250 it's out of impulse buy territory.

About Pokemon, it's a nostalgic thing for me. Those games will always be fun no matter how many they make and how many minor changes are made.

When did you get your Xbox though? When it was $399 or $199? (wasn't it like $499 at launch I forgot) I'd buy an Xbox for Halo at $199. At that point the games were priced so cheaply and $199 is reasonable to play a few halo games. But paying a ton at launch or shortly after wouldn't be worth it IMO. Once you exceed $250 it's out of impulse buy territory.

About Pokemon, it's a nostalgic thing for me. Those games will always be fun no matter how many they make and how many minor changes are made.

i got it when it was $199. and i even payed monthly :D coz i wasnt willing to pay that much upfront.

i got it when it was $199. and i even payed monthly :D coz i wasnt willing to pay that much upfront.

Makes more sense I guess. Yikes at you paying monthly. You know you paid more than $199 right? More like $250 I think

Makes more sense I guess. Yikes at you paying monthly. You know you paid more than $199 right? More like $250 I think

yeah, but it was like $40 a month better than $200, and i was only part time aswell

Yeah I bought a 3DS for Pokemon and Senran Kagura Burst.

Nintendo has fantastic exclusives though (and everything else is kind of shit sadly). The Xbone and PS4 basically has "gray and brown FPS game number 153" as their exclusives.

Tempted to just suggest "fuck off" but I am not sure it will go down well :P

No but seriously there are some great topics on here. Kudos to microsoft, trying to find out where they are failing is good. If they can improve these things they can work out what people do not like and fix it

Oh my god there is somebody asking for "more exclusives" the fuck is wrong with people

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol, this reminds me of gta 5 and people making petitions for pc, though i do want a halo game on pc again

You know that's the one thing I'd like to see: a spam bot that emails everybody on those "no PC version of GTA 5" constantly saying just "Suck it you fucking peasants!" 

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif

-------

Current Rig

-------

What a bunch of prices.

That's cool. I wonder what they think about Dead Rising 3 coming to PC then.

At least bring Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, Reach, ODST, and Wars to PC in a bundle or something. Wait a year or so after Halo 5 and then release it for PC.

The good news is that the coding for those 4 games to make them work in a x86 environment has clearly been done. Just a question of whether MS wants to give 343 more time to flesh it out or hire it out like they did with Halo CE.