Just need some help with cosmetics

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3x02Q

This is the build I plan on using/doing in the near future in addition to that build I'm planning on buying the nzxt graphics card plate and another kraken to keep my graphics card colder. Now I'm going for a white and blue color scheme for the insides but I want some LEDs by the window and help with the blue I want. Also I was thinking could I set a multi color LEDs that change color based on the heat in my pc. I understand that there's programs that watch that but when I'm in a game playing I don't have them open, I'd rather have a like warning sign. I know there's a fan controller from nzxt that does that exact thing but I don't need the fan controller part and don't want it, I'd rather have a monitor to watch temps or LEDs that change color by it or something like that.

If anyone has some ideas that would be great

Also do LEDs cause a lot of heat in a pc?

No, leds produce virtutally no heat. That's what makes it more energy efficient

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3x02Q

This is the build I plan on using/doing in the near future in addition to that build I'm planning on buying the nzxt graphics card plate and another kraken to keep my graphics card colder. Now I'm going for a white and blue color scheme for the insides but I want some LEDs by the window and help with the blue I want. Also I was thinking could I set a multi color LEDs that change color based on the heat in my pc. I understand that there's programs that watch that but when I'm in a game playing I don't have them open, I'd rather have a like warning sign. I know there's a fan controller from nzxt that does that exact thing but I don't need the fan controller part and don't want it, I'd rather have a monitor to watch temps or LEDs that change color by it or something like that.

If anyone has some ideas that would be great

Also do LEDs cause a lot of heat in a pc?

I'm not familiar on how to setup an LED system like you described, but I do have a few suggestions for your build, if you don't mind. 

Ditch the Hitachi 500GB HDD, you can get a much better (and bigger) Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD for the same price. Also, with this size of a budget, you should have at least a 120GB SSD in the mix for your OS and other main programs. It will cut down on boot up and loading times significantly.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

As someone with a Turtle Beach Headset, don't get a Turtle Beach Headset. The audio is terrible compared to other headsets I have used, the build quality is poor and the microphones are terrible. I only have/use the ones I have because I can't afford to replace them.

Im just a huge "fanboy" of turtlebeach to be quite honest, ive used them my entire CoD and Battlefield playing time since i was around 14 or so on xbox and went through a lot of headsets from them and was never disappointed. just what i like. I plan on building this at the end of summer when my college loan money comes back in and ill defiantly consider SDD as im sorta new to the custom pc world, ive done hours of research and videos from this website and more and im still learning so ill defiantly keep the SDD in mind but not educated on that part of PC's yet, i also plan on getting a more high grade durable motherboard as i plan on using the PC for a long time and just replacing the CPU/Graphics Card when the ones i picked become out of date. And again im not going for the 'best' sound quality on headsets as they will mostly be used when raiding in a game or playing League. otherwise ill be using my surround sound