How to get your steering wheel working in any game. (NEW)

So if your crazy as me and want to use your gaming steering wheel on minecraft i will show you how biggrin.png
First thing first is you will need to download a program called joytokey

Then after its installed you can assign different inputs to key presses.
lets say you got a thrustmaster steering wheel and when you turn the steering wheel left you want your character to go left. Well just assign stick 1 to a. This also works with any other games. Like beamng that dont support lower end steering wheels.

As for this.. thats kinda cool, especially if you're on MC and in creative mode.. at 10 speed.... :D

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for this.. thats kinda cool, especially if you're on MC and in creative mode.. at 10 speed.... :D

Looool omd trust me or if you got a car mod installed its like a driving sim on mc aha :P

@Monsta_man, thanks for sharing! This will really come in handy for mapping my pedals in games.

Np mate :D

I'd probably do this occasionally for fun if i had one. seems interesting enough to try if you do.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd probably do this occasionally for fun if i had one. seems interesting enough to try if you do.

Its just a way of seeing whats possible ;D

Don't try this in racing games, it will be really awkward. You turn a little bit and it will keep turning forever and auto center slowly.

I tried my steering wheel for BF4. I was playing even worse.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

I was seriously about to ask why there wasn't a racing mod for Minecraft, but then I realized. Blocks. No curves. Fuu-

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

*sigh* You know, you could have just edited your last topic post instead of creating a new thread.

yeah but its for the greater good

Don't try this in racing games, it will be really awkward. You turn a little bit and it will keep turning forever and auto center slowly.

I tried my steering wheel for BF4. I was playing even worse.

dont forget about all the practical uses of that program. Lets say you got a set of pedals on the floor connected to your pc. You can have it set so when you press the accelarator pedal it closes your current window and other useful things

dont forget about all the practical uses of that program. Lets say you got a set of pedals on the floor connected to your pc. You can have it set so when you press the accelarator pedal it closes your current window and other useful things

Copy and paste ;)

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

:( Seems it doesn't detect my G27's clutch. Shame cause my clutch is way easier to use than the brake for common key presses.