LOUD PSU, HELP PLS?

Hi all,

I recently built a system and it works fine, and can runs things fine but as soon as i start to gae in lets say, dota2 the PSU becomes very noisey, aka the whole case begins to vibrate, i am certain that it is the PSU and i was awondering if there is any way i can quite it down without changing the psu fan. the psu is a corsair cs 750m, i am using about 500w of this so it cant be on full load. have i mounted it badly or should i try putting some of the hdd mounting gromits on it????

All suggestions welcome.

Thnx,

Brit,

<p> AMD FX-8350 CPU, Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo, Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory,Samsung 840evo 120gb ssd, Samsung 840evo 256gb ssd, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X 2GB Graphics card, Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) Case, Corsair CS 750W 80+ Gold PSU, Windows 7 Home Premium

Put some type of padding near the mounting of the screws of the PSU, should help

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

500w with 1 GPUs? I doubt it. More like 350w...

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

I have the CS650M and I had the same issue, after I once tilted my case while the system was running, in order to clean the dustfilter at  the bottom. The PSU started making an insanely loud rattling noise and my whole case would vibrate. I got it to stop just by shaking the case around a bit more and gently tapping the PSU. I think It might have been some sort of plastic shroud that must have shifted and gotten into the fan blades.