Arctic Cooling F12 fans.

So I was on a really short budget and I needed 3 fans for my 360 rad. I got 2x of these fans. Are they any good? 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Pretty decent actually. Only about ~5 (probably less)dba louder than a Scythe GT (Currently the quietest fan there is). The noise level is on par with a Noctua NF-F12

However I don't know about the CPM if provides 

I'd say it's one of the better fans out there.

they are ok but can get kinda loud at 1350rpm

they have decent airflow

i have them on my H100i and 3770K @ 4.6GHz and it stays at max 65*C at ~1000rpm

i plan on upgrading to some NB eloop for more static pressure, but these fans are fine atm

PS: one of them shows up as having 8000rpm on Corsair Link, im not sure if its the fan, the H100i, or the Corsair Link, but it was fine for the first year i owned it...

speed control still work perfectly fine with it, just cant read the rpm

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Pretty decent actually. Only about ~5 (probably less)dba louder than a Scythe GT (Currently the quietest fan there is). The noise level is on par with a Noctua NF-F12

However I don't know about the CPM if provides 

I'd say it's one of the better fans out there.

And they are $8 lel 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:

And they are $8 lel 

You pay a premium for the best of the best ;) 

So I was on a really short budget and I needed 3 fans for my 360 rad. I got 2x of these fans. Are they any good? 

honestly, not a player in the air-flow market of radiators. case fan OK, but no pressure at all.

failed on a CM 212 for performance, but was quiet.. they use a smaller gauge wire than most

and a funky PWM breakout pigtail. $8 is a good price, but the website is selling for $6.50

i'd put them a step above bitfenix spectre (not PRO) in flow performance, good case fan.

honestly, not a player in the air-flow market of radiators. case fan OK, but no pressure at all.

failed on a CM 212 for performance, but was quiet.. they use a smaller gauge wire than most

and a funky PWM breakout pigtail. $8 is a good price, but the website is selling for $6.50

i'd put them a step above bitfenix spectre (not PRO) in flow performance, good case fan.

I was on a budget, I'll probably upgrade in a couple of months to Gts or Noiseblockers 

COOLING:

I was on a budget, I'll probably upgrade in a couple of months to Gts or Noiseblockers 

you gotta-do what ya gotta do.