Gaming Headphones

Vitja

Hey guys I am looking for a good Gaming Headphones. I have a mik so I don´t need a Headset.

my buget ist arround 250$ i don´t have a AMP an no DEC. The Headphones have to be closed back!

Sorry for my English I am only a student from Germany

Hey guys I am looking for a good Gaming Headphones. I have a mik so I don´t need a Headset.

my buget ist arround 250$ i don´t have a AMP an no DEC. The Headphones have to be closed back!

Its a DAC, not a DEC :P. But first rule of gaming headphones: don't buy 'em, regular headphones are just as good for gaming, but cheaper, and probably better. The fancy headphones may have 7 speakers, but they're so close together that you could never tell the difference. And are you sure you need closed backs? Because open-backeds are good gaming headphones.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

those are open he wants closed back headphones

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Vmoda LP or XS?

Laptop: METABOX W230ST | Intel i7-4700MQ | 2x4GB Dual Channel Ram | NVIDIA GTX 765M 2GB | 128GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Razer peripherals.

Desktop: Custom Desktop | Intel i5-2400 | 2x4GB Dual Channel G.Skill DDR3 | Gigabyte + XFX R9 280x CF| H61M-USB3-B3 | 1TB HDD

maybe the vmoda crossfade LP's with the vmoda boom pro mic

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

You could possibly go with the Beyerdynamic DT770 pro, 250 ohm version. Get a good cheap amp, sorry no recommendations there, and you might even save yourself some money.

Grab a DT 770 from Beyerdynamic. Those are German so they'll probably have good prices over there. If the 80 ohm is the same price as the 350, I would go with that one instead so you can avoid getting an amp. With that said, it is likely you won't need an amp with the 250 ohm either depending on what motherboard you are using.

Grab a DT 770 from Beyerdynamic. Those are German so they'll probably have good prices over there. If the 80 ohm is the same price as the 350, I would go with that one instead so you can avoid getting an amp. With that said, it is likely you won't need an amp with the 250 ohm either. 

they're 250 Ohms. without an amp, he wont be able to drive them.

edit: nvm, saw that there is a 32 ohm version.

http://www.thomann.de/de/beyerdynamic_dt_770_pro_32_ohm.htm

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

The 250 ohm Beyers are easier to drive than you think. They work on my Maximus gene mobo, my crappy laptop, and my phone fine. Albeit for my phone, the volume has to be turned up to 90% but still. 

Honestly at this price point i would go with a solid pair of in ears like the shure 315.

edit: nvm, saw that there is a 32 ohm version.

http://www.thomann.de/de/beyerdynamic_dt_770_pro_32_ohm.htm

Beyer DT phones are all pretty easy to drive.

So what should I take ? the 250 Ohms version or the 32 Ohms version ?

So what should I take ? the 250 Ohms version or the 32 Ohms version ?

the 80 ohm dt770 that I have is just loud enough on full blast on a iphone off my motherboard it can go all the way up to beyond too loud