Weird Situation Regarding Multitasking

Jodomcfrodo

Hey LTT,

I have the NBC sports network app off the windows store and I was wondering if it was possible to have two instances of it running in multitasking (side by side). This is for watching two NHL playoff games at once because obviously, I want to see both. Is there any way to do this in windows 8.1?

Thanks!

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

you mean having a windows8.1 app run x2 times? one screen one game another screen another game? 

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

you mean having a windows8.1 app run x2 times? one screen one game another screen another game? 

I highly doubt that it would work. I know with skype you can have multiple instances of it running but I'm pretty sure you can't with windows store apps, plus even if you could it would require a second monitor. and what, they don't have a website of which you can watch from to?

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I don't think you can do what you are saying ;(

Maybe search for a desktop program of the app you are using and run the desktop program and the app at the same time?