Different wallpaper for second display?

Trommenissen

Well here is my display setup:

EyWPd9V.jpg

Sorry for crappy quality photo, is from my phone sooooo....

Ok, so i have a 2560x1440 monitor as my main monitor, and my older 1920x1080 monitor in portrait as a secondary.
As you see my secondary monitor have a part of the wallpaper from my main monitor, and this is very annoying to me.
So i am wondering if there is a way that i can use seperate wallpapers for my two displays? 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :D

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Try displayfusion out. It's what i used to do this : 

9Xuxrta.jpg

link to display fusion : http://www.displayfusion.com/

Once you're done editing your desktop backgrounds, you just need to exit out of displayfusion down at the taskbar.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ehm i tried it out but all it did was put a secondary task bar on my portrait display, without allowing me to change anything.

​help?

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

ehm i tried it out but all it did was put a secondary task bar on my portrait display, without allowing me to change anything.
​help?

Okay, what you want to do is close the initial client from the taskbar  Then go start > all programs > displayfusion > displayfusion desktop wallpaper

Once that's done, you can change the desktop backgrounds as you see fit. Once you're done you can close the application from the taskbar again.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

End result:  xD

meinTaG.jpg

Thanks for all the help ixi_your_face xD 

End result:  xD

meinTaG.jpg

Thanks for all the help ixi_your_face xD 

Dat illusive man. And NP!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

<p>Doesn't Win8 support all these features already?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>[edit] nvm I see you use Win7 [/edit]</p>

<p>Doesn't Win8 support all these features already?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>[edit] nvm I see you use Win7 [/edit]</p>

Yeah the Rampage IV Extreme requires some complicated configuring to work with Win8, and last i checked my sound card didnt have a driver for windows 8 so yeah, upgrading when i buy new hardware xD  

I see Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit drivers for your sound card: https://www.asus.com/Sound_Cards_and_DigitaltoAnalog_Converters/Xonar_Xense/#support_Download :)

As for your motherboard, ASUS says that it's Window s8 ready. Maybe update the BIOS/UEFI to the latest version.

Woahh whaat? ahh thanks dude XD

Yeah i also have to convert some files from .ROM to .CAP or something to be able to use the newer BIOS files,
and i still have some finals left so ill upgrade when i am FREE from the chains of school xD 
Thanks though  :D