Prepare yourselves, the three new behemoths of nvidia are here

brownninja97

Thats what nvidia should be doing with this technology. No one is going to buy this. I know of no one who'd buy card this is a rebrand of. But, something with such low power usage and high power (In relation to power usage ) Would be a very nice technology to have, and I would probably buy, because I might need it,and it'd be cheap. 

Also, raspberry pi graphics card!

Those cards aren't made so that people buy them as a standalone.

Those cards are in pre built PCs.

Go in a store like Best Buy you will see that most PCs have a GT610,GT620 or GT630.

RTX2070OC 

Those cards aren't made so that people buy them as a standalone.

Those cards are in pre built PCs.

Go in a store like Best Buy you will see that most PCs have a GT610,GT620 or GT630.

That makes sense. It'd still be awesome to hook a maxwell version of this up to a raspberry pi.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I guess let me reword my post. Why are so many lower tier cards needed (so many different SKUs)? I bet the performance difference between every one of those posted is marginal at best. I understand that some people use them for older machines to replace a failing card and others buy things like an 8400 for compatibility in software like ESXi (recently learned this)

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I guess let me reword my post. Why are so many lower tier cards needed (so many different SKUs)? I bet the performance difference between every one of those posted is marginal at best. I understand that some people use them for older machines to replace a failing card and others buy things like an 8400 for compatibility in software like ESXi (recently learned this)

Its helps with getting people to buy a product, some of the customers will look up  a product, if they see a gt 520 they will crap themselves asking why you are recommending such an old product however if you recommend a gt 705 and they search it up then they would find out that its only a few weeks old, its technically false advertising but we are in captainlists

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lets create a scenario, you have a computer, i dont care whats inside it but you have a gpu in it and no igpu, all of a sudden, holy crap gpu dies, you only have £30, get a gt 705, 710,720 etc. Thats the reason for these cards, not everyone is a gamer and not everyone has a lot of money. The 240 is a stupid card however, there is no reason to buy it when a 7750 is about the same price and completely murders it in nearly every game..

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lets create a scenario, you have a computer, i dont care whats inside it but you have a gpu in it and no igpu, all of a sudden, holy crap gpu dies, you only have £30, get a gt 705, 710,720 etc. Thats the reason for these cards, not everyone is a gamer and not everyone has a lot of money. The 240 is a stupid card however, there is no reason to buy it when a 7750 is about the same price and completely murders it in nearly every game..

Most of the people here assume GPU=gaming anyways, so to show them these cards is like an abomination to them.

BUT, there's still ONE question unanswered: CAN I SLI THOSE BABYS?

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

BUT, there's still ONE question unanswered: CAN I SLI THOSE BABYS?

crossfire only sorry.

Listen if you care.

i think thats enough ltt for the day...  :wacko:

This was state of the art stuff 10 years ago right? I'm trying to date this nostalgic music to when The Matrix jumped the shark.

*sigh* no super expensive card that I cannot afford D: 

there is still the titan z ;)

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

• 3 months later...

No 4 way sli? Was hoping for a budget 4k build, but i think ill stick to 1440p for now xD

Build : i7 3770, R9 290 reference, Corsair VS 650, 8gb 1333mhz ram, Corsair 350D, MSI B75-E33

Well as much as I love my AMD card I think it's time to hop the fence. Anyone wanna buy a 7970? I need to get at least 80 bucks to afford one of these new beasts

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

So what, did microsoft, sony, and nintendo payoff Nvidia to try and nerf gpu's so that they don't outstrip consoles?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lol I thought this was new.

Triple-facepalm.jpeg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No 4 way sli? Was hoping for a budget 4k build, but i think ill stick to 1440p for now xD

Good job necro'n a thread from April.