Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 Green UV, Watercooled, Rigid Tubing (Completed)

ciobanulx
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome work buddy!!  The only thing that sticks out a bit is the red lettering on the psu.    Like fitting 10lbs of poop in a 5lb bag!  Looks awesome!  Really classy job!  Good luck with BOTM!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

That is an awesome build! I love the bent rigid acrylic tubing. Really nicely done!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Awesome work buddy!!  The only thing that sticks out a bit is the red lettering on the psu.    Like fitting 10lbs of poop in a 5lb bag!  Looks awesome!  Really classy job!  Good luck with BOTM!!

Thanks a lot. Yea I did wanna do something about the PSU at first but then once I put everything together I actually liked how it looked. There's other red accents that can still be seen from the motherboard so I thought that the PSU kinda blends in with that. Didn't really want all green so I think that the red accents give it a good appeal. Yea fingers crossed for BOTM :D:D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

That looks absolutely sweet and I really like the straight piping on it. Good to see another Mini R2 out there :P

What a monster build! 
it looks like the behind the scenes machine that Nickelodeon uses to splash people with the green goo :D 

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

Never really been a fan of green but i like how this looks quite alot

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

Never really been a fan of green but i like how this looks quite alot

Yea I've never been a fan of green either but I just wanted to go for that green UV look. Dunno why, I guess I just wanted a change from my red theme that I've been rockn for the past 3 years. And it actually turned out even better than I imagined it. I am actually really surprised of the way the green coolant matches perfectly with the fans and also with the cable, could not have asked for a better match :D really happy with how it turned out

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

That looks absolutely sweet and I really like the straight piping on it. Good to see another Mini R2 out there :P

Thanks a lot. I gotta be honest, it was really daunting to do acrylic tube bending but after I had a few tries it ended up being easier that I thought, thanks to the monsoon bending kit haha :P. I was thinking it was gonna take me weeks to get all the measurements and bends I wanted but I managed to get it all done in about 6 hours on a Sunday afternoon :D

Yea the ARC Mini R2 is a fantastic case for the size, I remember just two years ago when you had to get a huge full tower to get this amount of watercooling in a case. I was waiting for months till this case came out in Australia. I love everything about it. However I'm still gonna probably go full tower on my next build haha :P

SIMPLE MODZ