Silverstone SST-SX600-G - 600 Watt SFX PSU

MrSuperb

Great news! Hopefully receiving my NCASE M1 V2 by the end of this month and then getting this bad boy with it :D

I just bought one of their extra V1s because I didn't want to wait and there aren't that many changes. The one thing I wish they did better though was to have better paint. The paint can scratch off if you're not careful. If you put 2 panels on top of one another they will likely scratch. Good thing most of my scratches are on the inside but there is a small one on my front panel which is very unfortunate. 

I just bought one of their extra V1s because I didn't want to wait and there aren't that many changes. The one thing I wish they did better though was to have better paint. The paint can scratch off if you're not careful. If you put 2 panels on top of one another they will likely scratch. Good thing most of my scratches are on the inside but there is a small one on my front panel which is very unfortunate.

How did you buy 1? Show me, show me!!!

How did you buy 1? Show me, show me!!!

Email info@ncases.com and ask if there are any extra V1s left and they will ask you to send payment to them through paypal or you can ask them to send an invoice. I got case number 694 and it had to be replaced since it was damaged during shipment so I assume they had 5 cases left as of a month ago. They are slow at replying so gotta be patient. It took me 2-3 days to work out all the details. 

Good thing i'm getting the silver version. Scratches and fingerprints shouldn't be of my biggest concern  ;)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Good thing i'm getting the silver version. Scratches and fingerprints shouldn't be of my biggest concern  ;)

No scratches so far on my silver M1 (at least non that I would know of)

Also it didn't have to remove any fingerprints so far.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

No scratches so far on my silver M1 (at least non that I would know of)

Also it didn't have to remove any fingerprints so far.

But do the fingerprints show? I thought they were impossible to get rid off on the black one atleast

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

But do the fingerprints show? I thought they were impossible to get rid off on the black one atleast

on the silver not at all. the black ones (like any black brushed aluminium cases) are prone to fignerprints though ;)

600w is available in Australia! just after I bought my 450w... could use the 600w in my NCASE...

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28543

so did you get your hands on a M1?

Return the 450Watt unit and get a 600Watt one ... NOW!

Sup guys, I contacted support the other day and got this exactly:  "SX600-G is under shipping to our distributor and will release  to market very soon."

https://www.facebook.com/SilverstoneSG?ref=stream says it should be in retail next week and pricing to the 600w post.
CPU:i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz |Cooler: Corsair H100i | RAM:16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz |Motherboard:ASUS Maximus VI Impact | GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 OC | SSD:Samsung 840 Evo | HDD:2TB Seagate Barracuda |PSU: Corsair CS750M 80 Plus Gold | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

Anyone else hear luke mention the sx600-g on the wan show today? He said that they had a review unit and it'll be out very soon.

Anyone else hear luke mention the sx500-g on the wan show today? He said that they had a review unit and it'll be out very soon.

Is that the 120mm semi-passive version? amazing engineering.

Is that the 120mm semi-passive version? amazing engineering.

Oh sorry, I means sx600-g, I fixed it, i contacted silverstone support about their sfx-l psus (sx500-g included) and they said "SFX-L is under product process that may not release to market immediately."

Oh sorry, I means sx600-g, I fixed it, i contacted silverstone support about their sfx-l psus (sx500-g included) and they said "SFX-L is under product process that may not release to market immediately."

https://www.facebook.com/SilverstoneSG/posts/10152287761077173 SFX-L 500w there aiming for Q4

CPU:i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz |Cooler: Corsair H100i | RAM:16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz |Motherboard:ASUS Maximus VI Impact | GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 OC | SSD:Samsung 840 Evo | HDD:2TB Seagate Barracuda |PSU: Corsair CS750M 80 Plus Gold | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

and the semi passive 120mm SFX-E version.

the SX600-G is also semi-passive ;)

they also put a new fan in it (different from the one used in the ST45SF-G) and altered the fan curve:

qM945kw.png

Can't wait till this comes out in the uk

first shipments are on ther way, though it takes some weeks to get to europe from asia ;)