[AndroidPolice] Oral B Announces The World's First Bluetooth-Connected Toothbrush

A Bluetoothbrush  :lol:

It had to come eventually...

Sauce

Thoughts? Could you use a personalized toothbrush? I think this will be an instant favorite among the females...  :P

nexusae0_15_thumb2.png

Features & Benefits of the Oral-B App
  • Utilizes Two-Way Communication: Not only does that app receive brushing data and report it back to you, but you can also program the app so that it communicates with the brush for personalized brushing.
  • Delivers Expert Guidance with Focused Care: The purpose of this new technology is not to outsmart dental professionals, but to work hand-in-hand with them. Dental professionals can program patients’ brushing routines in the app to help improve their brushing behaviors and focus on problem zones within the mouth.
  • Programs Personal Brush Settings: You can use your smartphone as a “remote control” to customize your brush to your needs, including setting your target session length and selecting your preferred modes.
  • Stores Your Data: It is not always convenient or easy to remember to have your smartphone in the bathroom while you brush, so the Oral-B interactive electric toothbrush handle can store up to 20 brushing sessions. The data is transferred the next time the app is connected to the toothbrush, updating your records.
  • Fosters Better Brushing: The app and interactive electric toothbrush help drive patient compliance, which determines a large part of the success of dental appointments.
  • Helps You Stay Informed: The app helps maintain your attention and motivation while brushing with news, weather and oral care tips.

Available for free on iOS and Android

just got word from Oral B that it will be priced around $219 in the US, 219 Euros, and 199 British Pounds – make ready those credit cards, boys! It will be available in June of 2014, with Android app availability the following month.

I said it and I'll say it again : Smart dildos are coming.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Bluetooth Toothbrush....so many puns... so little time...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I know there's basically an app for everything, but is it really necessary to have one for brushing your teeth?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I said it and I'll say it again : Smart dildos are coming.

this is essentially a camouflaged smart dildo  ;)