Rust Server AUS

DrunkAssassin

Hey guys I have recently purchased a rust server, It is located in Australia so it is open to all players in the Oceania region and if you must you can play from anywhere in the world but high pings will be an issue. The server is labelled unnoficial as requested by the mods and a link to it's page can be found here.I may set up some extra commands/kits for players from this forum if that is what you want leave ideas for what I should add for forum members below. 

If any of you would like to be Moderators (Only trusted members with high post counts and a good reputation will be accepted.) either PM me or leave a reply answering these questions:

- Where do you live ( Country and state if in Aus)?

- Why do you want to be a Moderator?

- What Time Zone are you?

- How frequently will you be on?

- Have you ever Moderated any game servers before

The server is still being set up and getting tweaked so if you have any plugin suggestions ( Running Oxide on the server) or have any bugs post them below or PM me with the issue.

Thanks, :D

EDIT: NOW ADDED CLANPAY

Support The Server.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

I think it's awesome that members of the forum get special kits. +1 to you if you do that

I think it's awesome that members of the forum get special kits. +1 to you if you do that

Any suggestions as to what should be added to the kits or any commands?

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Any suggestions as to what should be added to the kits or any commands?

I don't even know what Rust is. I just think it's a great concept to reward players from the forum. 

This sounds cool. How many players do you have on average?

This sounds cool. How many players do you have on average?

Its a new server so there hasn't really been any at all that's why I made a forum post about it

Its a new server so there hasn't really been any at all that's why I made a forum post about it

Ok cool, I've played about 14 hours of rust and I only play on Friday through Sunday. Don't get on till around 1pm and get off at around 11pm. I live in Sydney. I might be able to come on and play a bit this weekend. Not sure because me and my friends are going to do a loop around the map of dayz. I'll make sure i'll come in and say hello though. I reckon we should go on a skype call and play on your server together. Also I'm not the best rust player. I haven't made any weapons other than a bow, handcannon and hatchet. Haven't built a proper house either, I tried but it went downhill very quickly.

Add me on steam- vitalblindfury64

Rust is such a good game but it seems like all the Aussie server come and go and I can never find one that I can actually stick with for more than a couple of weeks. Hopefully your server can be my solution.

Rust is such a good game but it seems like all the Aussie server come and go and I can never find one that I can actually stick with for more than a couple of weeks. Hopefully your server can be my solution.

Ausrust is an alright server theres like 140 players on most of the time. No kits just pure survival. I get like 24 ping average.

That's the plan, I may set up clan pay ( basically donations) so that if you want you can help fund the server and make the costs a bit more manageable and easy.

Ausrust is an alright server theres like 140 players on most of the time. No kits just pure survival. I get like 24 ping average.

In my opinion I like the smaller servers with around 20-40 people it keeps the game on a level playing field and you can have some pretty epic shoot-outs.

That's the plan, I may set up clan pay ( basically donations) so that if you want you can help fund the server and make the costs a bit more manageable and easy.

Sounds good hopefully you can get a good number of players on the server and keep it running. If donations are what you need then I might be able to help.

I don't even know what Rust is. I just think it's a great concept to reward players from the forum. 

A survival game. Kinda funny spawning in and everyone's running around naked.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

A survival game. Kinda funny spawning in and everyone's running around naked.

ehh. I don't have money so I won't get it

ehh. I don't have money so I won't get it

That's why I haven't gotten it ^_^ I've just been watching gameplay on the YouTubes.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness