Nzxt Hue

TPS_REPORT

Not really a mod, but from the videos I've seen, it doesn't seem very bright and I've heard mixed reviews.

I've also been thinking of the Bitfenix Alchemy strips.

What do you guys think?

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

Im thinking about using the HUE. Mainly because its all just setup and will work out of the box.

If its not bright enough im sure there would be a way to increase the brightness. Its mainly the control system that I would be after. Replaceing the LED strips wouldnt be as hard as replacing the control unit with existing LED's.... Thats how I see it anyway.

That's true. Plus the Hue has the advantage of customizing the LED colors to fit your build perfectly.

I'll try it out and see what I think. Thanks!

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

Do tell us what you think, i was going to get one as well, id like to have a opnion on it! :lol:

Also kind of interested. Really want to know how the white looks on it, I've heard mixed opinions. I might just have to end up buying both red and white LED strips to see which one I prefer.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

I own the NZXT Hue and it offers more than I need and it is bright enough in my opinion.  Lots of colors and colors in between, fade in fade out, lots of option.  I just use mine with white lighting on brightest setting.  You can see it in the build log section under Alien0227's Obsession.  For $32 it's one of the best values in case lighting...

I have a hue and love it! for those who don't know, not only can you change the color, brightness, pulse, blink, smooth cycle between all colors, and blink through all colors. Another unadvertised feature is that you change the speed of these features with the far left knob after selecting a mode!

I just bought the hue and I'm quite satisfied with the brightness. the darkest colour is red (which is what I'll be using) I haven't put it in a case yet, but heres an idea of what it look like

DSCF0187_zps0c7edda9.jpg

I am also debating on whether or not to buy the NZXT hue. I already own one of their pci slot controlled LED strips. I don't mind it but the LED's are SUPER bright and don't offer a very dispersed lighting affect but work for 15$. I was going to get the HUE so I can change the color and the breathing affects looks pretty sick as well.

I've got the NZXT Hue, really like it.

They are certainly bright enough, I use them it in a 400r, and the strip fits perfectly around the inner lip of the case around the edge, so they are nice and hidden. Full colour range, currently have them on white, loads of different modes and stuff really easy to install.

I'd recommend it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

got the hue in my gfs rig and mine she has pruplr i use blue or green love them

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

I also have a hue,great value for what you get.lights my entire rig right up.I have a hafX and it goes all the way across the top down the back across the bottom and back to the top again.Would recommend one to anyone interested Only problem i've had with mine is the adhesive isn't very strong so i velcroed mine into place.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL