Are these temperatures fine for the Longitivity of the laptop?

Hey guys :)

Need some input here. You see, ideally, I want this laptop to last till December 2020, or even till after that to have as a nice backup.

Ok so, I have the Dell Inspiron 7559 (i7 6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 960M and 1 TB HDD). My ambient room temperature is usually between 25-30 degrees Celsius.

In FIFA19, GTAV And COD, the GPU and CPU average around 75 degrees Celcius, with occasional peaks to 80-83 degrees for just a few seconds. However, with the Witcher 3, it usually averages 77 degrees on CPU (with a peak of 85 degrees) and the GPU averages 84 degrees, with a peak of 88 degrees, lasting a few seconds at a time.

So here's my question: Do you think this will last me for another two years, especially with the Witcher 3 temperatures? (It's currently 2.5 years old)

I have done all the necessary "adjustments", such as giving the area around the fans a slight lift to allow for airflow, aswell as reducing the maximum processor speed to 90%. I also clean the fans every 2-3 months. The only thing I haven't done is re-paste the chips, but I don't think that is necessary yet, given that the temperatures havent risen ever since I've bought it

Thank You :)

it's not ideal but it should be fine. you should really change the thermal paste, 2.5 years is a lot.

22 minutes ago, Saahir Rajab said: