Airpods?

D3monw3st

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones. The airpods are what i'm viewing right now. My budget is around 150-200.

Do you guys have any good suggestions? I'm looking for in the ear headphones. 

MFP (My First PC) - Mobo: MSI - X470 GAMING PRO CARBON | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X | RAM: Team T-Force Vulcan 16 GB 3000 | STORAGE: Crucial MX500 M.2 500 GB | GPU: GTX 1080 | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C | FANS: 3 extra Noctura NF-F12 PWM 120mm | PSU: EVGA 750 W Semi-Modular 
MFL (My First Laptop) - 15 inch Mac Book Pro w/ Touch Bar 
OD (Old Desktop) - 5k iMac 27 inch

25 minutes ago, D3monw3st said:

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones. The airpods are what i'm viewing right now. My budget is around 150-200.

Do you guys have any good suggestions? I'm looking for in the ear headphones. 

I love my airpods but you have to realize you are paying the premium for convenience not sound quality.  

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 Cooler: Corsiar H60 MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro B350m RAM: 16GB GPU: ASUS ROG GTX 1070 Case: Masterbox Lite 5 Storage: 240GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B 

Laptop

2019 Macbook Pro 15 inch i9 4.8ghz 8 core 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 560x Pro

10 minutes ago, Shockers87 said:

I love my airpods but you have to realize you are paying the premium for convenience not sound quality.  

Oh okay, I've heard rumors about an airpods 2.
Do you think it's worth the wait, or shall I go for the current airpods?
Also, how's the sound quality for the price? Are there any other bluetooth in the earphones that're around the price and have a better sound quality? 

MFP (My First PC) - Mobo: MSI - X470 GAMING PRO CARBON | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X | RAM: Team T-Force Vulcan 16 GB 3000 | STORAGE: Crucial MX500 M.2 500 GB | GPU: GTX 1080 | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C | FANS: 3 extra Noctura NF-F12 PWM 120mm | PSU: EVGA 750 W Semi-Modular 
MFL (My First Laptop) - 15 inch Mac Book Pro w/ Touch Bar 
OD (Old Desktop) - 5k iMac 27 inch

Imo the sound of the speakers isn't bad, but they don't seal in your ears at all so the people around you listen with you and because it's earbuds it sounds like shit without being sealed. You can have full conversations with someone with both ears in. 

Check out the Icon X maybe, Jaybirds or maybe proper earbuds and then you just get a Bluetooth cable (best if you really care about sound)

That's an F in the profile pic