Need help

I built a pc and don’t know what went wrong. I built my first pc and at first it would turn on and then there was an extra cable to plug in. I plugged it in but forced it so the pins broke. I continued to force it and just gave up. Now when I turn it in it wil ll turn on then turn off, turn on then turn of and it will continue to do it.

dirs anyone know who to fix it ?

5 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

Yikes

Sounds like that's buggered tbh

What is buggered? The power supply 

8 minutes ago, [H]VERITRON said:

plugged it in but forced it so the pins broke. I continued to force it and just gave up.

I don't think you should be building pc's. You turn it on multiple times with broken pins? Whatever pins you're referring too anyways.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

4 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

Snapping pins and ruining things connected to the motherboard can totally brick the motherboard

Well ya that’s what I’m worried about should I rerun the moitherboard 

Assuming it’s not the pin is there anything I could do to revive it 

28 minutes ago, [H]VERITRON said:

Well ya that’s what I’m worried about should I rerun the moitherboard 

Hello there, welcome to the forum.

It is difficult to understand what you've actually done, from what I've gathered you found a spare USB Header from the Case and found some pins on the motherboard with a similar pin-out to that of the USB Header, and tried to connect two correct? However, when you attempted to put the USB Header onto these pins you found neither was compatible but proceeded to shove the USB Header onto the pins and now your computer obviously isn't working yes?

Spoiler

Image result for brainlet

Best course of action:
1) Disassemble the computer. We'll need you to take the motherboard out, and clear out the case so you can return both. (If you're not confident on disassembling your computer, here is a simple pleasant guide: https://www.instructables.com/id/Disassemble-a-Computer/)

2) The main things we want is the motherboard and case to return them (Since you've probably broken both) Once you have both you should return them to were you brought it from for a replacement (If they allow you to do considering you're at fault for the damage and not shipping/the stuff itself). 

3) Reassemble the computer. There are literal millions of YouTube videos, magazines and guides in thousands of languages if you get stuck on how to build the computer. Make sure to follow what they say carefully, so you don't repeat the same mistake you just have!

4) Tell us how it goes - any issues, then come back to forums like this or go to the component makers.

Hope this helps a bit

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

For the usb it fit but since it was under the gpu it went in sideways 

Everyone is moaning and groaning, lol  I betcha hes right its your PSU man.  Or mobo.  CPU's dont die and RAM don't just die. ya know.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

2 hours ago, OnyxArmos said:

Something tells me that returning it might not be an option ?

Amazon has good service I’ll return it 

19 hours ago, OnyxArmos said:

Something tells me that returning it might not be an option ?