Is adaptive sync reeeally that good?

4 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

My humble opinion based on experience, your gaming experience will be much the same either ways, I'd go with the nVidia personally but try the 1080 Ti ~ 2080 instead as it feels very justified for 1440p144hz where you'd have enough horse power to render adaptive sync meaningless since you'll have barely no fps spike drops.

So TL:DR it doesn't matter terribly much.

lol, thats gonna be quite hard to fit it into the budget.. id try tho. That was my og build a 2600 with a 1080 ti but when i found out about how much tarrifs and tax you have to pay to get it into the country, i quickly went the amd way.

for anyone saying to get a 1080 Ti or a 2080, both of the cards cheapest variants are around 800 euros, so its really poor value and i wouldn't want to get something that costs like a fucking 2080 ti....

34 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

idk about you but the 980 ti isnt as fast as the 1080 in recent games, maybe the same wont happen with the vegas, just going by logic ya know

OK, but it's not getting any slower. New stuff is just faster. Performance stays the same for any individual card, unless it's damaged in someway.