Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Critique my build

lmeneses

The cooler is temporary; the ram I'm not to sure about since I've never heard of the bran; for the motherboard, I am debating between the extreme4 and the ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING. My main question is what would be different between the z390 and the z370. Also, I got cooler master's 3 fan pack, but pcpartpicker doesn't have it on their website

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

I would get better memory honestly. If you want a cheaper option, go for the T-force Vulcan. It can usually be found for pretty cheap.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

Geil RAM has been around for years, but aren't as well known as their counter-parts. Partly due to marketing, I assume they're trying to make a push through with the RGB RAM. I say it's fine, but you can opt for Corsair Vengenace. Also RGB, black or white, 129.99 right now on Newegg. Better known brand and it still has RGB. 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820236426&Description=PPSSDKGTLBQDWW&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSDKGTLBQDWW-_-20-236-426-_-Product

Try to get a better cooler if you can. Cyroig or the Esports coolers are good cheap ones. 

The z370 board and z390 boards aren't too different, but if you want just a little more than the z390 is better. Albeit the z370 is perfectly fine. 

Here is the IO on the z370

Image result for asrock z370 extreme4 io

Here is the IO on the Z390

image.jpeg.7f617a34a8bb99d0078a699e7c78776b.jpeg