I'm not reviewing this.

Hey Linus the fact that AND is providing almost identical technical specifications for RX 580 and RX 590 GPU's except the clock speed doesn't mean that they are identical. I'm willing to bet that if you would have compared technical material which is intended for graphic's card builders which provide more in-depth information on supported features you would see that there are some differences between those two GPU's.

But I'm assuming you won't be able to get your hands on that material as neither could I. But what you could perhaps do is test both RX 580 and RX 590 cards on https://www.gpuinfo.org/ where site tools could retrieve some more information about built-in features of both GPU's.

I would have done this myself but unfortunately I don't get a chance for testing the newest hardware because all the hardware I have is the one that I buy myself. And even that is not the newest because here in Slovenia prices for newest hardware are insane so I can't afford to buy it. For instance when AND Ryzen launched a $300 Ryzen 3 was priced at about 500 EUR which is around $572. Sure the prices have now dropped to sane levels but still.

@GabenJr would it be possible to have a copy of that Moore's law graph that you guys made, it is absolutely amazing and fits my school work perfectly as I am writing a research paper about it. There is no intend to sell it or make any money out of it, it is only to help out a student that simply loves your content. I really hope you see this !

19 hours ago, Jetrecto said:

@GabenJr would it be possible to have a copy of that Moore's law graph that you guys made, it is absolutely amazing and fits my school work perfectly as I am writing a research paper about it. There is no intend to sell it or make any money out of it, it is only to help out a student that simply loves your content. I really hope you see this !

you could just screenscap

or use the following:
mooreslaw.jpg

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition