Can Aura Sync Fans Work With My Gigabyte RGB Fusion MoBo

So due to my budget, I can't simply get an Asus motherboard, and the case I'm getting has fans that only work with Aura Sync. The case is not a negotiable term. I also have a Gigabyte motherboard. Unfortunately, the fans will not work with any other RGB software. I've heard of adapters and certain software that recognizes the Aura sync fans as this or that. Is it possible to use them together in any way?

Motherboard: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/bWdFf7/gigabyte-ga-ax370-gaming-5-atx-am4-motherboard-ga-ax370-gaming-5

Fans: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kd66Mp/bitfenix-spectre-pro-rgb-120-562-cfm-120mm-fan-bff-srgb-12025n-rp

i cant find any info which connector these fans have but they usually have now way to know if its their own RGB stuff or not there is usually no DRM build in so it should work as long as you have the right connector.

Just now, Pixel5 said:

i cant find any info which connector these fans have but they usually have now way to know if its their own RGB stuff or not there is usually no DRM build in so it should work as long as you have the right connector.

So If I can find an adapter (if needed) then it should work fine?

13 minutes ago, DOPE_FightKnight said:

So If I can find an adapter (if needed) then it should work fine?

no its not a thing a simple adapter would solve, there are two major technologies for RGB LED´s.

one where all LED´s that are connected together always have the same color and brightness this one has 4 pins on the plug 1 for each color and a positive line, these usually run on 12V.

The other ones are individually controllable have 3 pins and usually run on 5V.

you need to find out which one the FAN is and if the motherboard has the matching technology on board.