Top 10 Best VPNs 2018

blindbird

Windscribe VPN because I bought the lifetime for $60. Private Internet Access VPN is too expensive. 

41 minutes ago, blindbird said:

which are  the  best  Best VPNs?

Checkout this website: https://www.privacytools.io/#vpn

My Rigs:

Spoiler

System 1:

Spoiler

Purpose: Gaming

OS: Windows 10 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 | Mobo: Asrock B150M Pro4 Hyper | GPU: MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G | Storage: 120GB SSD ADATA + 1 TB Seagate Baracuda | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz | PSU: 600 Watt Cooler Master B600 | Display: LG 24MP88HM-S FHD Monitor | Accessories: ASUS Cerberus Gaming KB & Mouse Kit

System 2:

Spoiler

Purpose - NAS/Virtualization

OS: Ubuntu KDE 18.04 | CPU: Core i3 4130 | Mobo: Gigabyte H81M DS2 | RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | PSU: Corsair VS550 | DVD Drive: LG DVD Multi | Display: Acer G195HQ | Storage: 4TB 1+1+2 | Accessories: Logitech Classic K100 & Leviathan ELE G1 Gaming Mouse.

Laptop: Lenovo Essentials B490

Spoiler

Purpose: Server - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen5

OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 | CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5440 4 Cores | RAM : 16 GB DDR2 ECC | Storage: 146GB SAS Disk

Sound System: Creative SBS A-120 2.1

On 11/17/2018 at 5:30 PM, blindbird said:

for  you  which are  the best  top  5 vpns??

I can't give out a top 5 as I have not tried a lot of them, so in no means, I'm an expert. But I would suggest trying out Nord.

I myself have tried the free trial they are offering and was happy with the quality of the product. The speed is good and there's a lot of servers, planning on committing for the long term with Nords service. 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:47 PM, blindbird said:

which are  the  best  Best VPNs?

I tried some  free VPNs but then noticed, that they leaked some of my data. So then decided to try NordVPN and Express, because they are the biggest on the market. I started with NordVPN and stayed with it :D I really liked the design of the program and how easily it can be used. Also, they offer 6 connections per one subscription. Basically your whole family can use it. They do provide unlimited bandwidth, that means you can browse as much as you like. 

But if you are tight on money, you can use this code I found on reddit https://nordvpn.com/coupon/deal/?coupon=fridaydeal  for black friday deal.

I hope this site supports links and the code will still be working..
Cheers!