Pc issue

supershadow230

But now am found

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

You've got the worst way of doing this. I had to request access to a document from your drive? Maybe type something or copy/paste or anything else more practical.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Im pretty sure thats a ram error, not 100% sure but it looks like it

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EqJ94QC3nLhjRxe27zBcBeIKgtq4T-PD

i cannot believe I built a  today but the computer turns on and everything I can play games watch YouTube edit videos but for some reason when I’m playing games the frame rate isn’t the best isn’t the highest as it could be and should be and for some reason it randomly shuts off it only shut off once but self and tell me windows has run into a problem so yeah My graphics card is kind of loud I don’t know if it supposed to

you just built a new pc with new parts?

did you install all the drivers, like ethernet?

On 11/17/2018 at 3:32 AM, Radium_Angel said:

That's a terrible pic, I can't tell which LED is lit up

It looks like that with the human eye too :(

On 11/17/2018 at 2:45 AM, Canada EH said:

you just built a new pc with new parts?

did you install all the drivers, like ethernet?

Well it had that error when I first turned it on. Then I installed Windows then it came back and my pc shut off

On 11/17/2018 at 2:41 AM, RFK said:

Erm.....Specs? Have you measured temperatures? Did everything go well during the building process? More info is needed

A little thermal paste touch the cpu on the sides (not the gold pins) and the mobo like very little (came preapplied from the r2600 cooler) everything else was easy no problems. My specs 

2600 cpu

8gb viper ddr4  2666mhz

Msi b450 Pro m2

ssd Kingston 250

rx 570 (used)

500w evga psu 

50 minutes ago, supershadow230 said:

It looks like that with the human eye too :(

Then it's going to be really hard to help you. Those lights are there for a reason, either lit up means they check out, or lit up means there is a problem.

What does your motherboard manual have to say?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Then it's going to be really hard to help you. Those lights are there for a reason, either lit up means they check out, or lit up means there is a problem.

What does your motherboard manual have to say?

It appears to be a ram issue but is it possible for both slots to be defective? My ram stick and mobo are both new yet there’s a memory problem

6 hours ago, supershadow230 said:

It appears to be a ram issue but is it possible for both slots to be defective? My ram stick and mobo are both new yet there’s a memory problem

It's unlikely, but not impossible. Did you reset the BIOS to defaults?

Pull out all but one stick, then turn the system back on, see what happens.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

It's unlikely, but not impossible. Did you reset the BIOS to defaults?

Pull out all but one stick, then turn the system back on, see what happens.

It turns on but yeah it keeps crashing 

5 hours ago, supershadow230 said:

It turns on but yeah it keeps crashing 

Define "crashing", does it try to boot to windows, or does it lock up when POSTing?