HELP getting filter to fit

Help!!

So i just upgraded my pc today and i put a h150i radiator front mount with one top mount and bottom mounted fan and i put three fans on the outside of the case because of the 1080ti. I can not get the front filter on and i know that people have modified their case in order to get the front filter back on. Anyone do this if so how did you get around the front air filter problem! I have heard that you can cut the plastic mesh out but i still can not get the bottom to clip in.

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

The fans in the front arent meant to be put on like that. I can hinge the top piece but cant clip the bottom due top the fans. Ive heard of a few people doing a few mods to get this to work though.

In this video he was able to get two mounted in the upper because there    is room for that and it also allows it to clip in the bottom but i was wondering if anyone was able to mount the third fan at the very bottom

3 hours ago, kilmac96 said:

I actually figured it out and its mounted!

Good to hear you figured it out!

Please share some pictures if you don't mind for people who come across this thread!

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

Instead of cutting the mesh out i simply used the mesh to my advantage and used two zip-ties and used the back of the mesh. Fed them through the little rectangular holes on each side of the front of the front facing of the case. Leaving with a little bit of play. This took a few tries taking the front facing on and off until it was snug against the fans. When you do take it off though it does become loose again though. I did find though that since it doesn't attach like it did before you do have some space all the way around the edges so some dust may get through. I did not have to cut or alter the case or the front filter though and most of the air being pulled in is straight in front of the fans. But you may have to clean it a little more often since there is some of a gap. This worked for me even though some may not find it as sturdy as hinging it back. i did trim the excess of the zip-ties so you don't notice it at all.

IMG_5586.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg