Extending TFC-T10 Cable

Tscanivel
Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
4 hours ago, Tscanivel said:

TFC-T10

Looks to be a model name for some RG6 and RG11 cabling. 

Can I extend the cable with a Female to Female RG6 and RG6 Cable to my room without any compromise.

Yes. Firstly you can just extend the cable using a barrel connector. This is a male to male connector that connect two cables together. Im using two to connect the wire coming in from Comcast to a cable ran up to the attic and another barrel connector connecting that wire to a wire leading to my room. If I can do that on RG59 which is shit cable. You can do it on RG6 no issues. 

Hey guys!

I am not familiar with Coaxial Cables. I am not sure if there is a difference with each one of them.

I am in Canada so my IPS is Videotron. They have installed a TFC-T10 Cable to the Modem. But I would like to extend the TFC-T10 cable for I can put the Modem in my room so it is connected to my UPS.

I tried finding online for TFC-T10 cables and cannot find any. Can I extend the cable with a Female to Female RG6 and RG6 Cable to my room without any compromise. Or should I call and have them extend it for me?

Let me know!

Thanks Alot!

TFC-T10

Looks to be a model name for some RG6 and RG11 cabling. 

Can I extend the cable with a Female to Female RG6 and RG6 Cable to my room without any compromise.

Yes. Firstly you can just extend the cable using a barrel connector. This is a male to male connector that connect two cables together. Im using two to connect the wire coming in from Comcast to a cable ran up to the attic and another barrel connector connecting that wire to a wire leading to my room. If I can do that on RG59 which is shit cable. You can do it on RG6 no issues. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.