High quality ATX recommendation

Mr alex

So I've currently got a year old s340 elite black and I really like it but I want something new, preferably better airflow and more room for easy cable management.

My current system isn't what I'll be putting into the case so here are the specs of what'll be expected in this case:

• Gigabyte G1 gaming 1060 6gb
  • Corsair h115i pro rgb
  • 16gb trident Z RGB ram
  • MSI pro carbon gaming
  • Cx550m
  • Wd blue 1tb and Kingston 240gb ssd 

And here are some features I'd like on the case:

• 280mm rad support
  • Tempered Glass
  • High quality
  • PSU shroud is a must have with hidden drive bays
  • Easy cable management
  • Good airflow
  • Not an nzxt h500/h700
  • Under 200

And here are some cases I've been looking into but don't know much about

• Cooler master h500p
  • Phanteks Evolv X
  • Define r6 (not a big fan)
  • Bequiet dark base 700

Thanks!!

On 11/11/2018 at 5:34 AM, Mr alex said:

And here are some cases I've been looking into but don't know much about

• Cooler master h500p
  • Phanteks Evolv X
  • Define r6 (not a big fan)
  • Bequiet dark base 700
  • CoolerMaster H500, H500 P Mesh, H500M (the base frame is the same, just the paneling/exterior/cable management options are different)
  • Phanteks Evolv X (Also look into Enthoo Pro M TG
  • Define R6 (Look into Meshify C)

I generally dont recommend be quiet! cases if you're looking for more airflow. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

13 hours ago, TVwazhere said:
  • CoolerMaster H500, H500 P Mesh, H500M (the base frame is the same, just the paneling/exterior/cable management options are different)
  • Phanteks Evolv X (Also look into Enthoo Pro M TG
  • Define R6 (Look into Meshify C)

I generally dont recommend be quiet! cases if you're looking for more airflow. 

I'm not a fan of the enthoo pro tg but the meshify C peaks my interest

5 hours ago, Mr alex said:

I'm not a fan of the enthoo pro tg but the meshify C peaks my interest

The only thing to be weary of is that the Meshify C can only front mount he 280mm RAD, and that means your max GPU clearance with a front rad and fan is 288mm. Your GPU is 278MM so you're fine, but get an upgraded GPU with a bigger cooler on it and you wont be able to fit it. Thats usually where I recommend the Enthoo Pro M (Not the full tower, the M is important) TG because it's basically just a 3.5" longer Meshify C.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

14 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The only thing to be weary of is that the Meshify C can only front mount he 280mm RAD, and that means your max GPU clearance with a front rad and fan is 288mm. Your GPU is 278MM so you're fine, but get an upgraded GPU with a bigger cooler on it and you wont be able to fit it. Thats usually where I recommend the Enthoo Pro M (Not the full tower, the M is important) TG because it's basically just a 3.5" longer Meshify C.

I just don’t like the aesthetics of the enthoo 

36 minutes ago, Mr alex said:

I just don’t like the aesthetics of the enthoo 

Thats fair. You originally said Enthoo Pro TG (which is a thing) so I wanted to make sure you were looking at the right case!

The Meshify C is honestly one of the best cases of 2017/2018. Extra emphasis on airflow and cable management.