Why in my asus a320m-a i cant see more power settings?

Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

due to the abilties (or lack of) in the a320-series there aren't much more modes to display.

no overclocking on the 320's.

Hello i have an asus prime a320m-a mobo and in the bios there is something called ez system tuning that is set to normal by default if i scroll left i see power saving mode and thats it no more options only normal more where all the bars are at the middle i mean the performance and quite and energy saving and in the power saving mode everything will go down except the energy saving will go up but my question is why i see others have performance mode and extreme performance while i dont have and thank you.

And maybe the board is a little different in name but all have the same user interface.

Press F7.

And please, use commas! I read half of your post and I guess that you don't see advanced options. Rest is mess for me withouth commas.

due to the abilties (or lack of) in the a320-series there aren't much more modes to display.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Press F7.

It is not an overclocking board so there isnt much to do in the advanced mode but i am asking only why on some board i see this option and on mine not

I don't know.

Overclocking or not - you should have lot of options in BIOS. But maybe not in A320 chipset. Want more? Buy B350.

29 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

DoyoupressedthatF7whenyouwasinbiostoswitchtoadvancedmode?

Yes i did and nothing there, my man look at the mobo it is not an overclocking board so no tuning in the advanced mode, and i cant change the frequency of the cpu or overclock the ram only i can use docp to overclock the ram a little, but no need for it because already at the supposed speed. So no need and no action to be done in the advanced mode only i can change the voltage thank you.

33 minutes ago, airdeano said:

Thank you my friend appreciated your help.