New PC build freezes on motherboard logo when opened by on/off button

Hello! 

I 've got a problem with my new PC build. 

When I turn it on by the on/off button in the case, it stays frozen on the motherboard logo. The f11, f3 keys doesn' t work so I can get on the uefi menu. 

Although if I press the restart button the PC opens normally and windows can load.

I also noticed that when I turn on and off the psu the PC opens normally even with the on/off case button.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

ASRock Pro4 B450M

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4Gb 2666MHz ddr4

Gtx Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB (Gigabyte)

Crucial mx500 500GB SATA3

Coolermaster Masterwatt 450W

I 've also installed the motherboard and gpu drivers, updated Windows and double checked the connections on the board. No improvement.

Just confirm this for me as im not 100% sure I understand

1) You shutdown your working PC come back to it some time later, press the power button and you are greeted by an ASRock logo and the computers stays there indefinatly

2) From this ASRock logo screen, pressing the restart button reboots the computer and it boots straight into windows

3) Before you turn the computer on, turning the PSU off and then on and then pressing the power button boots into windows

Are these always true, sometimes true or not true at all?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

1)True

2)Pressing the restart button the computer restarts normally (the motherboard logo appears, the windows boots normaly, the desktop appears and I can use the pc)

3)pc opens again normally (the motherboard logo appears, the windows boots normaly, the desktop appears and I can use the pc)

21 minutes ago, Jekub said:

Just confirm this for me as im not 100% sure I understand

1) You shutdown your working PC come back to it some time later, press the power button and you are greeted by an ASRock logo and the computers stays there indefinatly

2) From this ASRock logo screen, pressing the restart button reboots the computer and it boots straight into windows

3) Before you turn the computer on, turning the PSU off and then on and then pressing the power button boots into windows

Are these always true, sometimes true or not true at all?

1)True

2)Pressing the restart button the computer restarts normally (the motherboard logo appears, the windows boots normaly, the desktop appears and I can use the pc)

3)pc opens again normally (the motherboard logo appears, the windows boots normaly, the desktop appears and I can use the pc)