outgrowing laptop

LerinP
Go to solution Solved by VEXICUS,
1 hour ago, LerinP said:

Good evening

1. Budget & Location.
    My budget is about $650~700 Tops, i live in Ciudad juarez but i,m able to cross to the usa so there is no problem requesting parts.

2. Aim.
    This build is aimed to replace my laptop as my video editing rig, since it struggles with sony Vegas, Premiere pro cc and other stuff i think i already need a new pc, due to the fact that i don't have a lot of space i was thinking some small form factor would be the best option, i don't really care bout rgb stuff.

3. Monitors.
    i already have 1 monitor so there is no problem there, maybe i will grab another one in the future(if i can get a bigger place)

4. Peripherals
    Nothing to see here, i already have keyboard and mouse.

5. Why are you upgrading?
    i have to deal with constant crashes, long render times, video stutter, frozen screens, i have lost several times projects for the university and its really exasperating
    Several of my friends recommended lots of configs but i don't know what is better for vid editing since the play a lot of games i don't know if this suggestion is good enough

Pc part picker: also the operating system would be nice.

if there are better options or if that build is good enough i would be glad to hear you feedback :)
with nothing more to say have a good night

You can get something like this. Same price, more performance..

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3JdFf7/msi-radeon-rx-570-8gb-armor-oc-video-card-rx-570-armor-8g-oc

Good evening

1. Budget & Location.
    My budget is about $650~700 Tops, i live in Ciudad juarez but i,m able to cross to the usa so there is no problem requesting parts.

2. Aim.
    This build is aimed to replace my laptop as my video editing rig, since it struggles with sony Vegas, Premiere pro cc and other stuff i think i already need a new pc, due to the fact that i don't have a lot of space i was thinking some small form factor would be the best option, i don't really care bout rgb stuff.

3. Monitors.
    i already have 1 monitor so there is no problem there, maybe i will grab another one in the future(if i can get a bigger place)

4. Peripherals

i have to deal with constant crashes, long render times, video stutter, frozen screens, i have lost several times projects for the university and its really exasperating
    Several of my friends recommended lots of configs but i don't know what is better for vid editing since the play a lot of games i don't know if this suggestion is good enough

if there are better options or if that build is good enough i would be glad to hear you feedback :)

18 minutes ago, LerinP said:

i live in Ciudad juarez but i,m able to cross to the usa

you would risk your life to get pc parts, I am proud

50 minutes ago, LerinP said:

Good evening

1. Budget & Location.

2. Aim.

3. Monitors.

4. Peripherals

You can calculate about 10$ for Windows 10 pro license from ebay.

Also, personally I would pick a slightly more premium Power Supply, but thats optional, yours should be fine too.
Besides that it looks fine for me...

1 hour ago, LerinP said:

Good evening

1. Budget & Location.

2. Aim.

3. Monitors.

4. Peripherals

You can get something like this. Same price, more performance..

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3JdFf7/msi-radeon-rx-570-8gb-armor-oc-video-card-rx-570-armor-8g-oc

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W