Looking for an HDTV that supports component and composite cables

Hi, all. I was referred here from reddit. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, I'm looking to replace my older HDTV but I've noticed that a lot of newer ones lack ports for component cables. This isn't good news for me as I still regularly use my older consoles (PS2 and Gamecube) and I've heard bad things about component-to-HDMI converters for these systems in particular. Any help would be appreciated.

Didn't Linus test one or two of a good converter a few years ago, aimed at gaming?

Some of the TVs, like Samsung have had a outbreak cable for these Connectors, so by just looking at Pictures, you won't see it. For composite and Component they have used a 3,5mm doogle for the input.

But I would recommend that you search for a good converter instead of build in the TV, since it can be used With you Next TV to. Those Connectors are going away fast.

Easiest Place to still find them are on the back of surround receivers, which stlll has a few of the.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

component jacks? yea wow they are out there

type in google "Component Input Tv"
a bunch shows up otherwise have to look at the tv specs to see if it has them
but i would look for a good converter