Any good recommendations for comparison sites?

Druegan

I'm in the pre-pre-planning stages for a new build sometime in the spring.. it's been about 5 years since my last one.. so I'm playing a bit of "learning curve catch-up" on the hardware on the market..

I've built quite a few systems over the years, so I'm comfortable under the hood with the expensive legos..  but what I'm having a bit of an issue with is finding websites that are actually comprehensive in terms of features, comparisons, and relevant data for the parts I'm considering.  I've used PCpartpicker before, tried sorting around and looking for things on like Amazon and Newegg..  but it seems like there's always something that's either missing, or has no data on, or just is otherwise lacking in terms of figuring out all the particulars of different products.  A lot of times, even getting clear information about some things from the manufacturer isn't particularly easy..

Anybody have any good, if maybe lesser known, sources or tools for helping me get back into the swing of the current hardware choices without having to spend a thousand hours digging through dozens of website per component?

Userbenchmark is good for getting performance data.

-アパゾ

Anything for sorting out motherboards by feature set? Like number of various connectors/headers/etc?