$150 ish new headphone recommendations?

I have no idea where to start so I came here. my old arctis 3 ain't doing so well and I'm getting a blue yeti for black Friday so I'm looking for some new headphones for Christmas around $150 us. gaming is the primary purpose and I don't need something with a mic since I'm getting the blue yeti. also preferably something with a 3.5 mm jack rather than the larger one.

thanks so much in advance. 

Massdrop is selling the Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones for $149.99.  Currently there is 23 Hours left until the deal is over.    

For $139.95 on Amazon, you can get the Sennheiser HD 598 SR Open-Back Headphone.   

ill take a look, thanks. for the massdrop one I dought my mom will be willing to buy now since I am asking for this for Christmas, but the Sennheiser ones ill definitely look into.

Skul Candy Crushers Wireless, They are currently $149.99 on Amazon. They won't disappoint,trust me.

1 minute ago, FizzyJizz said:

Skul Candy Crushers Wireless, They are currently $149.99 on Amazon. They won't disappoint,trust me.

i cant really do wireless since i dont have bluetooth

1 hour ago, MTFT Games said:

i cant really do wireless since i dont have bluetooth

You can buy a bluetooth dongle with just goes into a usb slot onto your laptop or computer, personally I would not go for skullcandy though.