Wireless headset for pc and phone without lag

Godcer

I have rescently been looking for a wireless headset because I'm so sick of getting cables tangled up in everything. I want a close to lag free headset that I can use for both my pc and my phone (android). As I understand it you most times have to choose either, lag free or connectivity between both devices. Bluetooth headsets can connect to most things, like laptop, phone etc, but also has alot of lag. "Lag free" headsets on the other hand often needs a USB dongle, and therefore not being able to connect to a phone. I have seen some videos on youtube that delays the sound to simulate audio lag and I don't seem to notice the delay when the delay is less than 100ms (which I found surprising since that is equal to about 6 frames at 60Hz). I have tried my friends bluetooth headsets and they have very noticeable lag (300-400ms).

The headsets I have looked at are the Steelseries Arctis 7 and Corsair HS70, but both of those need USB dongles. The Steelseries Siberia 840 seems to have both bluetooth and lag free connections, and costs only about 10$ more than the Arctis 7. The addition of the swappable batteries is also very nice. Are there any other headset any of you would recommend in this sort of pricerange (~150$) that offer low latency and good connectivity (i.e. laptops and phones)?

Idd go for steel series, bcs they sound pretty ok for the price range.

Allthough lag free is not correct, there is always lag but significantly lower compared to bluetooth 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

On 10/31/2018 at 4:07 PM, Metallus97 said:

Idd go for steel series, bcs they sound pretty ok for the price range.

Allthough lag free is not correct, there is always lag but significantly lower compared to bluetooth 

I understand that wireless connections can't be truly lag free, but when it's less than 50ms lag we're talking about it still is very close. I would love to get that low latency when using my computer while still being able to connect to my phone. Are there any headsets all of you know of that has both bluetooth and 2.4Ghz connectivity?