Thanks Everyone

Hey guys thanks for everyone who helped me build my frist PC it went awesome. And now to enjoy the conforts of a fast PC.

P.S: Does anyone know how to get a background in HD i am downloading Pictures in 1080p and when add them as my background they become blurry.

Anyways thanks for everyone who helped :)

Hmm...I honestly don't know why they would be showing up as pixelated. When you view them in the photo viewer, are they clear? It could be a picture upsampled to 1080p.

f1aa0a2dd8a596e03130e096fa13a1d2.png

Clicking that fullscreen button.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

If you are chhosin HD they will be blurry since HD is only 720P ;) What you need is Full HD wallpapers :) So go to Google and search for either "Full HD wallpapers" or "1080P wallåapers" :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

make sure you download them in 1080. some sites just give you a lower res one.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll