Weird freezes and game crashes on a 2700x build

CV Dan

My pc keeps freezing every few hours that I'm using it, generaly just freezes for a second and than continues normally except on games where it just closes the game, could it be from my shity monitor (witch is actually just a tv that can't even handle 1920x1080)

1 minute ago, CV Dan said:

My pc keeps freezing every few hours that I'm using it, generaly just freezes for a second and than continues normally except on games where it just closes the game, could it be from my shity monitor (witch is actually just a tv that can't even handle 1920x1080)

If it's closing the game then it's probably not gonna be your TV.. What temperature is the CPU and GPU running at? (You can download HWInfo to check btw)

4 minutes ago, 1kv said:

If it's closing the game then it's probably not gonna be your TV.. What temperature is the CPU and GPU running at? (You can download HWInfo to check btw)

Gpu temperatures are at 37/38

Just now, CV Dan said:

Gpu temperatures are at 37/38

Sounds good.. What about CPU?

4 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Sounds good.. What about CPU?

between 33 and 42

Just now, CV Dan said:

between 33 and 42

That's a bit weird then.. Those temperatures seem fine. What are the temperatures like when you start up a game?

10 minutes ago, 1kv said:

That's a bit weird then.. Those temperatures seem fine. What are the temperatures like when you start up a game?

I played the game that I was originaly playing and the temperatures were around the same, the game is not even that intensive on cpu or gpu