Need help with fan configuration

Hi, 

Can't figure out a good way to setup the air flow in my case.  Info below 

Case Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (see specs below) 

NZXT Kraken X62 (280mm radiator) 

Cooling i9 9900k 

2x MSI 2080 Seahawk X (Each with 1 120mm radiator) 

2 140mm fans to fill in the extra space (was thinking 1 on back 1 on top) 

I am going to replace the GPU radiator fans with Noctua NF F-12's (already had them so figured might as well use them) and all the others with corsair ML120/140's.  I'm going to put all the radiators in push pull configuration.  I have completely removed the hdd cages so that space is wide open. 

I would like air to blow out the bottom because I have a lot of pets and that would help with dust/hair etc but I know usually bottom/front is intake. 

I was thinking I would put the Cpu cooler on the top pulling air in, along with the other fans on the top and back.  And the bottom and Gpu radiators being exhaust.  But I would rather both radiators were intake somehow.  Thoughts?  Thanks

Edit: I know I probably should have just done a custom water cooling loop.  Mistakes were made, too late now lol. 

Specs.jpg

have both 120mm rads at bottom as intake (try to find some filters), the 280 rad + 140mm rad as exhaust top + 200mm front as intake + 140mm back as exhaust?

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

have both 120mm rads at bottom as intake (try to find some filters), the 280 rad + 140mm rad as exhaust top + 200mm front as intake + 140mm back as exhaust?

I was just concerned that I wouldn't be able to get as much airflow through the bottom.  It will also be on carpet, but I will most likely find something hard to put under it, depending on fan configuration. 

Just now, brendon7358 said:

I was just concerned that I wouldn't be able to get as much airflow through the bottom.  It will also be on carpet, but I will most likely find something hard to put under it, depending on fan configuration. 

Is the case raised? A centimer or so should be enuf.