Razer Gets Into The Wearable Market?!?!

MasterJV

http://cnettv.cnet.com/razer-takes-stab-meshing-smartwatch-fitness-band/9742-1_53-50161376.html

Yes you heard right folks, Razer is in the wearable Tech Market. It's called the Razer Nabu and is a pedometer and notification notifier. It fits like a wrist band and works with Android and iOS. It's like a pebble and a smart watch in one. It's $49 for developers and works with Razer Comms. It will be available in end of Q1

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and technically you wear headsets....

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Naboo? Like the planet?

Funny, I get an ad for a smartwatch right before the video

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and technically you wear headsets....

The video says it works with Razer Comms so my guess is that it has a mic on it somewhere.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Naboo? Like the planet?

Funny, I get an ad for a smartwatch right before the video

I though it was like the planet(star wars fan) but its spelled Nabu

I meant the product is spelled Nabu, the Planet is spelled Naboo.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! It'll match my Monster shirt, my Monster hat, and the Monster logo on the side of my bro truck perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! It'll match my Monster shirt, my Monster hat, and the Monster logo on the side of my bro truck perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? It doesn't have any green on it at all. :|

And why would someone like that want to have access to Razer Comms everywhere they go and a pedometer? It sounds like you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Lol, we will have people talking into their wrists now. xD But seriously, if it links to your phone and you can make voIP calls with this that would be pretty cool.

well its probably better or equal to the nike fuelband, and probably just as expensive :/ im guessing 200-230 bucks for this, any more and they'd be getting close to the gear, which is in the "too expensive" range.

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)