New mouse recommendations

bigmouthbob1

I have no idea what mouse to get, but I am willing to spend up to $60. If possible I would like it wired, be able to last awhile and be blue. Also with weights. It can be rgb also

G502 Hero if you like it heavy

Edit : A bit over your budget woops

Edited by IdiotPenguin

poop

1 minute ago, IdiotPenguin said:

G502 Hero if you like it heavy

Maybe, but I would like to look at a few other options 

What games do you play? Do you want more buttons than just left and right click? Do you want RGB? Are you competitive and need the best available? Do you like heavy mice or light mice? Do you have a big or small hand? Do you have a claw, palm, or fingertip grip? (If you don’t know what those are I think Linus has a video on it).

I have the G502 proteus spectrum. It’s a pretty heavy mouse, and has additional removable weights. It has one of the best optical sensors, a couple programmable buttons, and uses logitech’s (in my opinion) awesome software. It’s also $50 most places. (Side note I have relatively large hands, I would call the mouse average sized, and I have a fingertip grip)

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

3 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

What games do you play? Do you want more buttons than just left and right click? Do you want RGB? Are you competitive and need the best available? Do you like heavy mice or light mice? Do you have a big or small hand? Do you have a claw, palm, or fingertip grip? (If you don’t know what those are I think Linus has a video on it).

I have the G502 proteus spectrum. It’s a pretty heavy mouse, and has additional removable weights. It has one of the best optical sensors, a couple programmable buttons, and uses logitech’s (in my opinion) awesome software. It’s also $50 most places. (Side note I have relatively large hands, I would call the mouse average sized, and I have a fingertip grip)

1: I play gmod csgo and r6 siege 

2: I would like a few buttons more than right and left click

3: if possible RGB is great

4: I’m not to competitive I just need a mouse that lasts awhile 

5: If possible I would like the weight to be adjustable but if not possible I would like it to be heavy 

6: I have a medium hand

7: I have a fingertip grip

hope that helps

5 minutes ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

1: I play gmod csgo and r6 siege 

2: I would like a few buttons more than right and left click

3: if possible RGB is great

4: I’m not to competitive I just need a mouse that lasts awhile 

5: If possible I would like the weight to be adjustable but if not possible I would like it to be heavy 

6: I have a medium hand

7: I have a fingertip grip

hope that helps

Yeah I would recommend the G502. It has an RGB logo on it (proteus spectrum, not proteus core) and it’s on the heavier side, with 6 total add in weights. There’s also the mouse recommendation thread You can look at (it’s pinned in the sub forum)

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

4 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

Yeah I would recommend the G502. It has an RGB logo on it (proteus spectrum, not proteus core) and it’s on the heavier side, with 6 total add in weights. There’s also the mouse recommendation thread You can look at (it’s pinned in the sub forum)

6 hours ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

I have no idea what mouse to get, but I am willing to spend up to $60. If possible I would like it wired, be able to last awhile and be blue. Also with weights. It can be rgb also

G403 or G502 Proteus spectrum are good options the G403 has only 1 10g weight and 2 side buttons but it is a better shape size and weight for me. The G502 is heavier and has more adjustable weights and buttons and is a bit larger. Theyre both RGB and uses the 3366 sensor (Although some G502s now use the Hero Sensors which preforms pretty much like a 3366)