Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Rev 1.0 Inconsitantly Posts

Bubgun 45

So a few weeks ago I bought a new motherboard due to my old z68 board requiring 1.37 for 4.5 on a 2500k this board requires 1.33 for the same thing but back on topic, sometimes when I turn on my PC the System Powers Up but it is stuck at a hex code that looks like E3 *Its Basically Two E's But One Is Flipped I put 3 Here To do the inverted E* So I get a code that is basically a 8 in the middle of the hex display, no beep codes, only that when I turn on my system besides the fans and etc. turning on. I did buy this with the problem of inconsistent posting but I figured out to fix it was to flip the backup switch let it fix itself then flashed it to the newest version F16j and it worked normally for a week or two and started doing this Almost every day whenever I turn the system on from a cold boot after getting back around 3ish but it doesn't do it afterwards. It also has a problem of whenever I put it into sleep mode after it being a sleep for I think 45~ if you try to turn it back on it doesn't get back to the desktop/login screen but blank screen, any way I can fix this or is this a problem I just need to deal with until I eventually upgrade. if needed the specs are listed below

I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz 1.332V

Gigabyte GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6GB @ 1978Mhz Base 2000 to 2125ish MHz Boost Clock

2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz DDR3 16Gb

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Toshiba TR150 480GB 

EVGA 750 GQ Semi Modular PSU 80+ Gold

Rosewill Viper Z Mid Tower *I hope to replace it soon*

Hyper 212 EVO With A Corsair SP120 PWM As a Replacement Fan After the previous one died