Floatplane question

Go to solution Solved by Zmax,
33 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

Since there does not seem to be any Floatplane message boards, i thought i would ask here.

Is the search button broken?  There is a magnifying glass icon image.png.ad2940a5b9081b7df11e7798694bf28f.png on the header, but does not seem to do anything for me.

You are correct, the search does not work. It's no big deal, there are not that many video, at this time.

Since there does not seem to be any Floatplane message boards, i thought i would ask here.

Is the search button broken?  There is a magnifying glass icon image.png.ad2940a5b9081b7df11e7798694bf28f.png on the header, but does not seem to do anything for me.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

33 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

You are correct, the search does not work. It's no big deal, there are not that many video, at this time.

32 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Thanks, i wasn't sure if it was ad block or pihole blocking a 3rd party search engine,  and since the icon was there.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

2 hours ago, Slayerking92 said:

Thanks, i wasn't sure if it was ad block or pihole blocking a 3rd party search engine,  and since the icon was there.

I do not have a add blocker, so it's not you ?

Oops correction : just did a quick check. And many more video then I tough, lol