no compromise build with some limitations

decided to start a complete system from scratch (mainly because i can afford it but also because id need to upgrade a lot of stuff anyway if i started on that path) 

here's a list pcpartpicker

first ill just say i can't buy from amazon - they stopped accepting my credit card after i bought some twitch bits (don't even go into this they did something really stupid but w/e)

so i decided on shipping all these parts globally - preferably in as few shipments as possible from newegg , not a deal breaker to use another site but right now almost all the build is in stock there

and some notes on the parts i chose:

1. considered sli and didn't go for it - no game im interested in supports sli properly and at this point i don't even think the average performance gain would be positive (since ill be using x8/x8)
  2. 2080ti graphics cards are really hard to find for global shipping - this is the one part ill be buying locally and not from newegg (but the model in the parts list is the one im buying since it's actually in stock)
  3. also considered better ram but decided that rma'ing ram sticks globally if they are DOA or don't get close to advertised speeds would be a huge pain so decided to play it relatively safe on 3200mhz
  4. not planning on delidding , a 360 rad + the higher rpm fans should be able to keep the cpu cool enough especially since even at max speeds the gpu would still be louder 

if you're looking for a use case im all over the place - running vms, programming , streaming, and 4k gaming

would appreciate any problems you might notice, or suggestions you have for other parts , if you think any of the points i made are wrong also would like to know

this would be really great for gaming, but there's no reason to spend that much on a pc, and if you want to spend this much, I wouldn't use that parts. just becouse you're spending it all over the place. you're cheaping out on case and psu, and overpaying for some other stuff. if you want to spend this much on a pc, tell me. if you want to fix your budget to something appropiate, tell me too.

34 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

this would be really great for gaming, but there's no reason to spend that much on a pc, and if you want to spend this much, I wouldn't use that parts. just becouse you're spending it all over the place. you're cheaping out on case and psu, and overpaying for some other stuff. if you want to spend this much on a pc, tell me. if you want to fix your budget to something appropiate, tell me too.

what case do you think would be appropriate then? i picked a recent case that has good thermals... and cheaping out on the psu? 850w +80 platinum is cheap? what should i get a 1000w one? also not really looking for advice on the storage i know going all ssd is expensive 

Just now, antimatterdynamite said:

what case do you think would be appropriate then? i picked a recent case that has good thermals... and cheaping out on the psu? 850w +80 platinum is cheap? what should i get a 1000w one? also not really looking for advice on the storage i know going all ssd is expensive 

it might be that i'm not wearing my glasses, but i thought i saw a 100 bucks psu. my bad. but with this kind of powerhungry equipment, you might want to look into effeciency curves of your psu if you're not better off with a higher wattage one. and with the case, the thermals are good as far as i know, but with this kind of non-comprimising I would get something more premium to work in. we both agree on the storage that it is expensive. but you're also making it expensive by buying really overkill hardware, where if you want the fastest you should look into pci ssd's. and you're the kind of person the extreme series from intel exists for. wait for koffeelake x or whatever the new extreme series is going to be. that's what you're looking for and is what i think you should get if you want to spend that kind of money on a pc