What is going on here ...

Hi guys , I recently Upgraded my Gpu to a sapphire Rx 580 LE and I have been having a lot of trouble running games . I have recently come across what I ‘THINK’ is a bottleneck as My Cpu is a A8 7600 . I have MSI Afterburner installed and I tested the gpu and cpu in the game csgo at high settings . Looking at the Statistics From my knowledge it doesn’t look like a bottleneck But as I am supposed to get over 200 FPS high settings it’s really concerning , which does lead me to think it’s my cpu holding me back .

0EBC98E8-5651-4927-829F-334F5119083D.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Hi Guys Hope your well :) said:

Hi guys , I recently Upgraded my Gpu to a sapphire Rx 580 LE and I have been having a lot of trouble running games . I have recently come across what I ‘THINK’ is a bottleneck as My Cpu is a A8 7600 . I have MSI Afterburner installed and I tested the gpu and cpu in the game csgo at high settings . Looking at the Statistics From my knowledge it doesn’t look like a bottleneck But as I am supposed to get over 200 FPS high settings it’s really concerning , which does lead me to think it’s my cpu holding me back .

0EBC98E8-5651-4927-829F-334F5119083D.jpeg

Yeah that is a bottleneck

It's an A8... yes that is a CPU bottleneck.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

You have a CPU bottleneck. An upgrade to a 4th Gen i5 or Ryzen will eliminate that.

If you can find a used i5/motherboard combo for a good price, definitely go for that.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!