AMD opteron Die config

does anyone know the die Config if the Opteron 6128 has the same die config as the 6276? (picture attached below)(edit: i am looking to buy and want to save a buck)

as in two dies?

looking to delid and have it on a keychain. (like to my old Pentium)

594819c667e9c_20170619_1332571.jpg.c298301d6a0cdd799f94d23ea980efed.thumb.jpg.0dc5ccb74d3a7e0fd100622d96081b0c.jpg

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

does anyone know the die Config if the Opteron 6128 has the same die config as the 6276? (picture attached below)

as in two dies?

looking to delid and have it on a keychain. (like to my old Pentium)

594819c667e9c_20170619_1332571.jpg.c298301d6a0cdd799f94d23ea980efed.thumb.jpg.0dc5ccb74d3a7e0fd100622d96081b0c.jpg

if the IHS looks the same its probably the same underneath id give it a try anyways 

I would guess so since on Wiki, the cache for 6200-series is listed as 2x8MB and for 6100-series 2x6MB.

4 minutes ago, Nogghan said:

if the IHS looks the same its probably the same underneath id give it a try anyways 

well it is sort of important to get the two dies as that is what i am looking for. also im trying to stay below 40$ shipped as i do not have to pay import tax

Just now, GoldenLag said:

well it is sort of important to get the two dies as that is what i am looking for. also im trying to stay below 40$ shipped as i do not have to pay import tax

oh i didnt know you didnt own the CPU already you never mentioned that, maybe include that next time?

1 minute ago, Zagna said:

I would guess so since on Wiki, the cache for 6200-series is listed as 2x8MB and for 6100-series 2x6MB.

time to heat the blowtorch and get ready for delidding i guess

Just now, Nogghan said:

oh i didnt know you didnt own the CPU already you never mentioned that, maybe include that next time?

well, i assumed it wasnt very important. since it was mostly relevant to wether it had the two dies or not. (guess il edit it in)

6 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

time to heat the blowtorch and get ready for delidding i guess

well, i assumed it wasnt very important. since it was mostly relevant to wether it had the two dies or not. (guess il edit it in)

well i had assumed you owned the aforementioned CPU ( not the one in the photo ) so i thought you could compare how large the IHS is and what the pinout on the bottom looked like to possibly determine if it were 2 DIEs or not but either way it doesn't matter, GL with the delid hope it goes well 

Edited by Nogghan