? GIGABYTE AORUS Radeon RX 570, with AMD bundle, $160 after MIR, $130 with Newegg Promo

stellarshy

It's $180 after an immediate $20 discount, and you can get it down to the equivalent of $130 with a little creativity.

It was 199, same price as Amazon; -$20 instant discount; -$30 Newegg gift card via their 15% back promotion; -$20 mail in rebate. If you actually do the rebate, that works out to $130 for an RX 570. Pretty sweet.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125965&cm_re=AORUS_Radeon_RX-_-14-125-965-_-Product

In theory you could also try to sell the AMD bundle if you don't want the games. Actually I would appreciate if anyone has advice on how to do that? I'm not interested in these particular games: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, the Star Control: Origins reboot, and Rebellion’s 1930s-themed shooter Strange Brigade.

For selling games I recommend G2A. You can get the payout on PayPal, if you link a social media account (I just use a burner). If you want to spend the money on games anyway, you could see if the prices on Kinguin are better. Although they do have some downsides like: You have to provide ID if you want to get your money out of the site, and they take 11% of the price instead of G2As 10 per cent. Most of the games are a good bit below Steam prices but AC O is still around 45 euro. 

Good luck!