PC randomly restarts while playing certain games

BCR1193

This is a very confusing thing. My PC is a pretty decent one. Never had any issues at all with it like this until recently. For some reason, only with Destiny 2 and Black Ops 4, my PC seems to randomly restart in its own. My GPU is no hotter than 68 degrees and my CPU is about 58 degrees. Stress tested my memory for 15 loops and no errors either. Event viewer just shows how the Pc unexpectedly powered down (obviously) no other crash or error files. I even have the automatic restart in windows disabled so it could blue screen to show me an error, but that didn’t work. It still just automatically restarts. This only happens with these two games. Battle.net can’t help because the game launches. And I haven’t been able to get through to Activision. Does anyone have any guesses?

22 hours ago, Snipergod87 said:

Specs including PSU?

This is usually a sign of a bad PSU

CPU- i7 4790k

MB- ASRock Z97 Extreme 4

GPU - Gigabyte 1080

PSU - Corsair CXM 750M

Just to let you all know. I think I figured it out. Found my old 600W Corsair PSU. Hooked that all up and was able to get 6 games with no issues of BO4. So I think my 750W was starting to go bad but only would show for those games