BO4

AcPure

hi i have a question i am thinking about getting bo4 on pc but im scared i will not be able to run it i would not mind having the settings on low-med to get average around 50-60fps if i even could get that amount if i will not be able to run it then i will just upgrade my parts 

MY SPECS:

CPU:AMD FX-4300 3.8Ghz Quad Core

RAM:8RAM DDR3 i dont know how much mhz 

GPU:MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB AERO ITX OC Graphics Card

Motherboard:i dont know soz

35 minutes ago, AcPure said:

hi i have a question i am thinking about getting bo4 on pc but im scared i will not be able to run it i would not mind having the settings on low-med to get average around 50-60fps if i even could get that amount if i will not be able to run it then i will just upgrade my parts 

MY SPECS:

CPU:AMD FX-4300 3.8Ghz Quad Core

RAM:8RAM DDR3 i dont know how much mhz 

GPU:MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB AERO ITX OC Graphics Card

Motherboard:i dont know soz

CPU is a bit on the low side, but I think it should run pretty well at low.

Now I am not sure where one would buy BO4, but if from steam, doesn't that mean you can get a refund within 4 hours of purchase or something?

22 minutes ago, timl132 said:

CPU is a bit on the low side, but I think it should run pretty well at low.

Now I am not sure where one would buy BO4, but if from steam, doesn't that mean you can get a refund within 4 hours of purchase or something?

you can only buy it on battle net 

On 10/14/2018 at 2:52 PM, AcPure said:

i am thinking about getting bo4 on pc but im scared i will not be able to run it i would not mind having the settings on low-med to get average around 50-60fps if i even could get that amount if i will not be able to run it then i will just upgrade my parts

COD Black Ops IIII minimum system requirements to run the game in LOWER resolutions than 1080p at 30 fps:

Minimum specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300 processor
RAM: 8GB RAM
HDD: 80GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or Radeon HD 7950 2 GB
DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

You're gonna be looking at 720p 35-55 fps or 900p 25-45 fps. You will also more than likely experience a lot of stuttering/hitching during game play with that DDR3 RAM as well as dramatic fps swings depending on your location on each map. Especially with just 8GB of RAM. Your CPU will also hold 100% the majority of the time you are gaming so you best have an awesome cooler. Imo, it's not worth its current price tag with your current rig. I recommend not only upgrading before buying but waiting on a price drop. It will be around $40.00 on eBay before you know it.

Your GPU is fine but that CPU and RAM is really gonna hold you back. You CAN run the game, but it won't be the ideal experience. You may experience some crashing issues that you will have to troubleshoot. 

What motherboard do you have? I could then tell you your upgrade path. You could possibly get a much better CPU to run the game in 1080p 30-60.

EDIT on Oct 15: It's already $38.00-$53.00 on eBay. Lots of gamers with buyers remorse want quick cash for it.

Cpu might hold you back as others have said. 

GPU is more than adequate.