Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Front Panel Anodizing

stevemenendez

I would like to anodize the front panel of my enthoo evolv a bright color such as red, but u understand the current treatment on it would have to be removed, i was wondering if anybody knew what kind of treatment is on the enthoo evolv from the factory, and how i would go about removing that.

Intel 7700k @stock// Asus rog strix GeForce GTX 1080// Asus rog Z-270E// Phantels Enthoo Evolv// 32gb (2x16) Corsair Vengance LPX// Corsair H100i V2// Samsung 850 Evo 250gb// Seagate BarraCuda 3tb// Corsair RM750i

17 minutes ago, stevemenendez said:

I would like to anodize the front panel of my enthoo evolv a bright color such as red, but u understand the current treatment on it would have to be removed, i was wondering if anybody knew what kind of treatment is on the enthoo evolv from the factory, and how i would go about removing that.

P sure it's just sprayed aluminum. 

Sand it down? 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

53 minutes ago, stevemenendez said:

It should be just paint or powder coating, if you plan on doing a colored anodize on the plate your best option would be to strip the paint off using automotive paint stripper and then to sand/beadblast it as you will see the surface finish of the part below if it's anodized.